Last week someone in the office mentioned about the diet plan.. found it interesting liked the ide of losing weight ... and the beef made lot of sense.
today for the first day... got my friend in the diet plan too. had water melon for break fast.. one apple.. for lunch and more water melon... 1 sapota (?) some sour grapes... guava... and water melon for dinner.
It was Roys Birth day and they cut a yummy cake and gorged it in front of me. I kept my cool.
Its 11 pm now another hour to go. I feel okay. My son forced me to the gym.. did some jogging for 20 mts, some upper body cardio, some cycling, rowing and some stepper.
- DAY ONE: All fruits except bananas. Your first day will consist of all fruits you want. It is suggested you consume lots of melons the first day, especially watermelon and cantaloupes.
- DAY TWO: All vegetables. You are encouraged to eat all raw and cooked vegetables of your choice. There is no limit on the amount of type. Avoid oil and coconut while cooking vegetables. Have large boiled potato for breakfast.
- DAY THREE: Any mixture of fruits and vegetables of your choice. Any amount, any quantity. No bananas yet and no potatoes today.
- DAY FOUR: Banana and milk. Today you will eat as many as eight bananas and drink three glasses of milk. You can also have 1 bowl of vegetable soup.
- DAY FIVE: Today is feast day. You will eat 1 cup of rice. You also have to eat about six whole tomatoes and drink 12 glasses of water today to cleanse your system of the excess uric acid you will be producing.
- DAY SIX: Today is another all vegetables day. You must eat 1 cup of rice today and eat all the vegetable you want cooked and uncooked to your hearts content.
- DAY SEVEN: Today your food intake will consist of 1 cup rice, fruit juice and the vegetables you care to consume. Tomorrow morning you will be five Kgs lighter than 1 week ago.