Saturday, July 11, 2009

Face Time with Friends

.
.
.
I nearly dozed off, as I often do on afternoons. The ride to IIT was quite a non motivating thought, particularly with my back to the bed. Then some how the thought of actually meeting those whom I have been messaging, mailing and chatting up in Face Book and Twitter a propped me on to sitting mode. In five minutes the rubber on road, pistons pumping, I was into it. Long ride, the ride from IIT to CCD seemed longer.

There they were, just two of them Kiruba and Nambirajan were there it was easy to locate, probably the vibes or the lostness of my look...then walked in Sriram then Shyam and finally came Kaushik.

We discussed the TEDx event for Chennai, good start, worked on most of the large issues with a little bit of discussion we agreed.

Whatever said and done the face to face sessions are the best they get more meaningful and potent when we already warm up with mails and messages on Gmail, FB etc...
Looking forward to the next meeting on Aug
.
.
.

No comments: