Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Children being fed by the crows

.
.

.
.
I heard this bizarre narration from a person who struggles to have his ends meet up. As I was discussing with him I found him to be more concerned about people who was less fortunate than him. Strange guy??

He asked me, who do you think feeds the children on the road side whose parents dont really have the capability to take care of themselves? I was quite flummoxed... who ever thinks of all these issues as we sit comfortably in our own cubby holes trying to battle with our own "problems" like the internet connection is down, our holiday destination etc etc.

I threw up my hands and pleaded ignorance... He says those kids are fed by the crows... would you believe? Its quite tough but I decided to really investigate it myself...

I recall Aloke posting this link in Facebook check it out link
.
.

No comments: