Sunday, January 03, 2010

Kid fights

I hate myself for enjoying the 3 idiots yesterday.  I liked the social theme especially the take on education but its too emotionally charged and expected to thrill the audience beyond limits while viewing and not take anything away to masticate for later.  Its a nice Popsicle that can make you feel wonderful even as you watch and then the taste will linger for a while and then its gone.

The taste of controversy between Chetan Bhagat and Rajkumar Hirani is so bitter that it  wiped out Ruchika issue  from the TV screen.  Vir Sanghvi in his blog urges them both to show some grace.... I saw the Headlines Today trying to do the  a nice 'please show some restraint show'

Personally I feel that I should not even write about this and should even read about this. 

Posted via email from wordcreates's posterous

No comments: