Monday, June 07, 2010

Script of success

.

.

Now I sometimes find myself trying to pick up wild flowers on the edge of a slippery cliff.  Risking my life to learn and script my future.  Iam an Indian, who understands that the complicated maze of life cannot be understood, and I scorn at any endeavor that draws out  a process for success and to life.  I am of the opinion that if you are able to take in the complexity of life with good cheer the processes within have this amazing ability of working through the maze to produce order within the disorder.  If you ask  my friend Deepti Zac she will probably endorse me.  As a designer she would find well defined and ordered design to be no design at all.  She would probably find this papaya thread (see pic) to be rich on design.

So you try scripting success to me you are French fries in Hell.

Posted via email from wordcreates's posterous

No comments: