Monday, August 23, 2010

Untitled

I finally got down to doing my first blog on The Mind of Entrepreneur.  What am I trying to do in this?  Start discussion about the science of skills required for Entrepreneurship perhaps. This is more to make me learn more on neuroscience and apply it into Entrepreneurship.  I sure need help from a lot of people connected with this.  Let me give you some excerpts of what I have written.

The field of entrepreneurship and moved beyond the semantic level of words and deeds to the symbolic level of attitudes and beliefs.  Now we need to dig further and study the neural processes and activities and look at the neurological level of decision making in entrepreneurship. Equipped with this we will be able to handle mentoring and teaching and maybe able to even identify potential entrepreneur at an early level.  read more 

Posted via email from wordcreates's posterous

No comments: