Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bus ride for Chennai to Hyderabad

It was non negotiable, I had to be in Hyderabad on 11-11-11, just 7 days to go and I have not booked my tickets yet.  Went online and got some good deals on flight, Kingfisher RED it was that always topped the list of the ones providing lowest fares.  I tried buying it but my online payment stuff was not working, so pushed it and pushed it and finally had to call RED BUS and get my tickets just 2 days before leaving.
 
I decided to cut corners so I booked for a double axle Volvo of Kesineni travels. The bus had to be boarded at Koyambedu, That place was such a mess with all that Chennai metro project work happening.Boarded the bus on time and had a fantastic journey to Hyderabad.  The bus was very comfortable. 
 
Trying to save 400 rs I took a non AC bus back to madras.  Honeslty its not the airconditioning.  Its the noise the dust the seats ... and ofcourse the shaking.  Iam writing this from that bus.  I booked for Parveen Travels and ended up taking a bus called - Sri Krishna Travels.  Not bad, good staff and all that but surely I will never take this bus to save just rs 400. 
 

Posted via email from wordcreates's posterous

No comments: