Saturday, May 28, 2011

I took The Twitter Path

Few years ago some one told me about Laurie Beth Jones and the book she has written - Jesus CEO and The Path.  I got this book called The Path and ended up working out my mission statement and now that you insist on knowing what it is -  CREATE BY THE WORD, BUILD GENERATION NEXT AND INSPIRE THE LOWLY.  Surprisingly after this my work started falling in place.  All I to do was  run the opportunities that came my way through my Mission  Statement (as simple as that) and it helped me process the target and reject the distractor.

Now I have  come to a point that only those that are connected to my Mission come my way. Life has become simple.  I have learnt to say NO and before I forget in case you plan to do your mission statement make sure its beats the Twitter limit hollow - shorter the better, and get to read The Path. 

I was delighted when I connected with Laurie on Twitter.  Strange how this social media, particularly Twitter can creat the path to connect to the people who are dear to you and you adore. 

Laurie

Posted via email from wordcreates's posterous

No comments: